Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dream

I was walking alone on a path and there was green grass as far as I could see. It was a rolling landscape. There were some trees but it was mostly open landscape. I think this was somebody's property and it was a huge piece of land. I had arrived a day before and was given a tour of the route that I am now walking on. It might have been the owner giving the tour or someone who worked there but I don't know for sure. There were many animals about on my walk as there had been the day before. The tour guide said if I come across a bear I should be calm but that they rarely interact with people so I probably wouldn't see one. As I was walking on the path I came almost face to face with a cub. I could see mother bear to my right and she was lumbering towards me but not very quickly. I turned around and started to walk in the other direction. I tried to stay calm but couldn't help but think that I was going to die right there as there was nobody else around to help should it attack me.It came behind me and I could feel its breath at my back. I knew it would pick up on my fear and attack. I look up to my right and in the distance was another large animal and it was telling me to walk in large swaying movements and not in a straight line like I was doing. It did not tell me in words. I don't know what kind of animal it was but I started doing as it said and then I woke up.

My first thought upon awakening was how wonderful to have a dream after all this time! It didn't feel as real as the other dreams ( I don't know how to explain it any better than that) except for the part where the bear was breathing on me and because of that I am counting it as one of those dreams.

Now to give thanks for this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment