Friday, September 10, 2010

Awhile ago I bought a drum stick. There was a bunch of them made by grade 4 aboriginal students to help support an upcoming field trip. The teacher was at the table selling them and I did not get a good feel from him...like he was not balanced or something. It happens sometimes that I get these strong feelings, something in my gut and I felt this aversion soon after he started talking. I looked through the sticks made by the talented students and finally picked a beautiful beige and blue one. During this time other people came to the table and tested a desired stick on the drum. I liked how these people could tell a good stick from a bad sounding stick and yet I could not hear the difference! I picked my stick because of the colours and the feel of it. I paid up and as I was walking away the teacher calls out to me to say the stick is very special because he made it himself. Well isn't that just great. I have some kind of intuition I guess.
Not long afterwards I was instructed to hang the stick in a tree for 4 days to cleanse it. I just got around to hanging it in the tree today. If it is not there after 4 days then it was not meant to be mine.

1 comment:

  1. OMG laughing. Sista G...this type of sense and this type of situation happens to me ALL the time. I now consider it Fortney.

    ReplyDelete